Use my OrcID or QR Code to obtain my academic profile: orcid.org/0000-0002-5994-3105
Models Developed(link to be added soon)
I have so far worked on a variety of topics spanning astrophysics, climate modelling, financial markets and economics. However, my primary interests are in the fields of Astrophysics, Cosmology and Quantum Information.
Publications (in reverse chronological order)
- R. Tarafder, S. Agrawal, P.K. Panigrahi, "A Data Driven, Zero-Dimensional Time Delay Model with Radiative Forcing for Simulating Global Climate", under preparation.
- R. Tarafder, D. Nandy, "A Data Driven, Zero-Dimensional Time Delay Model with Radiative Forcing for Simulating Global Climate". (arXiv) .
- D. Nandy, P. Bhowmik, A. R. Yeates, S. Panda, R. Tarafder , S. Dash, "Large-Scale Coronal Structure of the 21 August 2017 Great American Eclipse: An Assessment of Solar Surface Flux Transport Model Enabled Predictions and Observations", 2017, The Astrophysical Journal 853 (1), 72. (arXiv) (Click here for a list of media coverage)
- R. Tarafder "Modelling Solar Dynamics and Its Impact on Global Climate," Master's Thesis, Department of Physical Sciences, Indian Institute of Science Education and Research, Kolkata, 2017. (Abstract)
Patents (in reverse chronological order)
- R. Tarafder, S. Agrawal, P.K. Panigrahi, "Multi-resolved Instability Index for Markets and Derivative Contracts Based Thereon", Indian Patent Filed (201731039892).
This page is being updated. For my complete resume, you can write to me at r.t.a.r.a.f.d.e.r.@c.a.l.t.e.c.h.e.d.u. (remove the dots)